666-Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us or be Damned

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the home of the 666
We are the 666-clan.org
Wear your [666] tag proudly
Fear is for the sheep!

FirstPlay Announced

Go down 
AuthorMessage

FirstPlay Announced Empty
PostSubject: FirstPlay Announced   FirstPlay Announced EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010, 8:47 am

FirstPlay Announced Firstplay-menu--article_image

The new European style Qore has been announced today for the Playstation 3. Featuring the latest news, reviews and other PSN content "FirstPlay" will be available this Spring in the UK and being rolled out later in the year for over European countries.

Made by the dudes at Future Publishing who also publish the OPMUK magazine and voiced by British comedian Lucy Porter the application will cost 99p to download or a 3 month subscription of 8.99 saving you just under 3 quid.

For full details check out the video below or visit the official FirstPlay site http://www.firstplay.co.uk/

For a video check it out

HERE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FirstPlay Announced   FirstPlay Announced EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010, 12:26 pm

been waiting for this for aaages

xKillerMonkeyx wrote:

voiced by British comedian Lucy Porter the application will cost 99p to download or a 3 month subscription of 8.99 saving you just under 3 quid.

thought it said lucy PINDER at first lmao Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FirstPlay Announced   FirstPlay Announced EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010, 12:44 pm

Lucy Porter is just as good Wink She's funny and hot in a cute way Smile

Also, sign up to the newsletter here for a free preview of it in the coming weeks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FirstPlay Announced   FirstPlay Announced EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010, 2:09 pm

I got an email from them today saying in a couple of weeks they'll send me a unique code which I can redeem to get a sneak preview of it Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FirstPlay Announced   FirstPlay Announced EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010, 2:38 pm

me to but living in spasticinish land i prob wont be able to redeem, looks like i wil have to try and remember the passy and email for me UK account.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FirstPlay Announced   FirstPlay Announced EmptyWed 17 Feb 2010, 12:17 am

not interested someone here will share whatever is in it Razz
Back to top Go down
dalive666
Beelzebub
Beelzebub
dalive666

PostSubject: Re: FirstPlay Announced   FirstPlay Announced EmptyWed 17 Feb 2010, 4:51 am

xKillerMonkeyx wrote:
me to but living in spasticinish land i prob wont be able to redeem, looks like i wil have to try and remember the passy and email for me UK account.

lol spasticinish land...

Who wants a fookin psn or whatever magazine anyhow on a ps3 !!!!!

Answer me this?

How am I gonna read this while takin a dump?

Bring the ps3 & the telly into the toilet set it all up then realise i cant get in the toilet cause there is no room!!!
Back to top Go down
http://666-clan.org

PostSubject: Re: FirstPlay Announced   FirstPlay Announced EmptyWed 17 Feb 2010, 4:54 am

dalive666 wrote:
xKillerMonkeyx wrote:

lol spasticinish land...

Who wants a fookin psn or whatever magazine anyhow on a ps3 !!!!!

Answer me this?

How am I gonna read this while takin a dump?

Bring the ps3 & the telly into the toilet set it all up then realise i cant get in the toilet cause there is no room!!!

Dude there is a good oppurtunity this will have beta access to subscribers only and early demos and freebies liek Qore does Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FirstPlay Announced   FirstPlay Announced EmptyWed 17 Feb 2010, 9:25 am

yeahhh i only want it for early beta access Smile

i have an opm subscription so i ain't fussed about the reviews/previews
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FirstPlay Announced   FirstPlay Announced Empty

Back to top Go down

FirstPlay Announced
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
666-Clan :: Gaming. :: Gaming News.-
Jump to: