666-Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us or be Damned

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the home of the 666
We are the 666-clan.org
Wear your [666] tag proudly
Fear is for the sheep!

World War app for ipod touch/ iphone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Twig1
Beelzebub
Beelzebub
Twig1

World War app for ipod touch/ iphone Empty
PostSubject: World War app for ipod touch/ iphone   World War app for ipod touch/ iphone EmptyTue 02 Mar 2010, 3:15 pm

Okay all you ipod touch or iphone owners out there get to the app store and install the 'world war' game. Some of you have played it on facebook or myspace. And when you get to lvl 6 you can start adding alliances. It will take you about 5 minutes to get to lvl 6. Use your alliance code and post it here so we can add eachother for assistance in attacking others. I will edit this post for everybody to have access to eachothers code.

alliance codes

Twig1 BAVE72
thepir8 3GNTV4
xKillerMonkeyx 3QUYQ6
Bubbleboi94 UTGTEU
aXe_MuRDeR_BoY ZNTPUZ

Last edited by -aXe- on Sat 06 Mar 2010, 1:07 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Added codes.)
Back to top Go down
thepir8
Beelzebub
Beelzebub
thepir8

PostSubject: Re: World War app for ipod touch/ iphone   World War app for ipod touch/ iphone EmptyTue 02 Mar 2010, 7:08 pm

3GNTV4 - love this game!
Back to top Go down
L I 0 N x 666
Beelzebub
Beelzebub
L I 0 N x 666

PostSubject: Re: World War app for ipod touch/ iphone   World War app for ipod touch/ iphone EmptyWed 03 Mar 2010, 12:45 am

Does it cost to download it???
Back to top Go down
thepir8
Beelzebub
Beelzebub
thepir8

PostSubject: Re: World War app for ipod touch/ iphone   World War app for ipod touch/ iphone EmptyWed 03 Mar 2010, 3:54 am

It didn't cost when I got it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World War app for ipod touch/ iphone   World War app for ipod touch/ iphone EmptyWed 03 Mar 2010, 6:24 am

Mine 3QUYQ6
Back to top Go down
L I 0 N x 666
Beelzebub
Beelzebub
L I 0 N x 666

PostSubject: Re: World War app for ipod touch/ iphone   World War app for ipod touch/ iphone EmptyWed 03 Mar 2010, 5:13 pm

UTGTEU
Back to top Go down
-aXe-
Dominions
Dominions
-aXe-

PostSubject: Re: World War app for ipod touch/ iphone   World War app for ipod touch/ iphone EmptySat 06 Mar 2010, 1:02 am

It's a free app. My code is ZNTPUZ. God I love being jailbroken. Downloaded all those 300, 160, etc honor point packs for free. I added all of you on my game. Hurry and accept! My alliance is at seven and I don't even have any of you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World War app for ipod touch/ iphone   World War app for ipod touch/ iphone EmptySat 06 Mar 2010, 3:54 am

I accepted, i have a problem thoguth, i hhave like 450K but it says in 40 mins i will take -100, and there is a warning about me being in negaive and that troops will start to disband to cover the costs, why and how will i be in negative?
Back to top Go down
Twig1
Beelzebub
Beelzebub
Twig1

PostSubject: Re: World War app for ipod touch/ iphone   World War app for ipod touch/ iphone EmptySat 06 Mar 2010, 5:10 am

look at your troops and building and see which have a maintain cost to them. Get rid of anything that costs you to keep. and focus on getting the buildings that have an income on them for now. The more your income the more you can buy. Keep buying income building and defensive building for now.
Back to top Go down
L I 0 N x 666
Beelzebub
Beelzebub
L I 0 N x 666

PostSubject: Re: World War app for ipod touch/ iphone   World War app for ipod touch/ iphone EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 5:15 pm

xKillerMonkeyx wrote:
I accepted, i have a problem thoguth, i hhave like 450K but it says in 40 mins i will take -100, and there is a warning about me being in negaive and that troops will start to disband to cover the costs, why and how will i be in negative?

Good tip is to always counter maintinance

If you buy a maintenece unit, buy a income building
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World War app for ipod touch/ iphone   World War app for ipod touch/ iphone EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 5:32 am

Keep losing battles now lol although won 2 million in like 6 attacks then i got attacked before vaulting and lost 1 million of it lol, people have like 150 of one bulding and own all my units.
Back to top Go down
thepir8
Beelzebub
Beelzebub
thepir8

PostSubject: Re: World War app for ipod touch/ iphone   World War app for ipod touch/ iphone EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 10:53 pm

Before doing any missions, do as many battles as you can to get your health below 27. Once you're below that you can't be attacked and any money you make on mmissions isn't stolen. Then either spend it all or bank it.

Also, try to get your income up above 1,000,000 per hour. It'll mean you'll lose more battles to begin with but you'll soon be buying landmines in bulk to give you a massive defensive edge.

Also, complete all missions in an arena (Africa, Pacific etc) twice to get a bonus item - often it's 5% off purchases or something to make you stronger - very handy.

Also, when you're close to levelling up bank all your cash. Once you level up and get 100% health you're likely to be attacked straight away.

And finally - if someone farms you (attacks you repeatedly in a row to claim your cash) simply add them to the sanction list for every time they farmed you. They'll soon stop and if they don't broadcast a message to your clan members asking for them to attack the dickhead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World War app for ipod touch/ iphone   World War app for ipod touch/ iphone Empty

Back to top Go down

World War app for ipod touch/ iphone
Page 1 of 1