666-Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us or be Damned

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the home of the 666
We are the 666-clan.org
Wear your [666] tag proudly
Fear is for the sheep!

Team tactical coming to MW2

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Team tactical coming to MW2 Empty
PostSubject: Team tactical coming to MW2   Team tactical coming to MW2 EmptyMon 05 Apr 2010, 12:47 pm

Team tactical coming to MW2 940498-cod_mw2_super

Fourzerotwo has confirmed via twitter today that team tactical will be getting added to the playlist for Modern Warfare 2 Very Happy

Team tactical is a small version of mosh pit where 4 players battle it out vs another 4 on all of the game modes rotated randomly. Why they didnt include it in the first place i dont know, didnt it get added later on WAW or COD4? Sure it did. Good news though

Quote :
RT @fourzerotwo: Double XP on #MW2 ends today, so get it while its good! When we update the playlist, we're bringing Team Tactical back!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team tactical coming to MW2   Team tactical coming to MW2 EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 11:01 pm

WOOOOOOOOO TEAM TAC was my Fav on Cod4 Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team tactical coming to MW2   Team tactical coming to MW2 EmptySat 10 Apr 2010, 3:59 am

i liked it if the other 3 people had a brain cell Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team tactical coming to MW2   Team tactical coming to MW2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team tactical coming to MW2
Page 1 of 1